- Results may vary from person to person and results are not guaranteed.
- Representations regarding the efficacy and safety of Cymbiotika products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- The FDA only evaluates foods and drugs, not supplements like the products offered by Cymbiotika.
- Information presented on the Cymbiotika Website is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The advice of a licensed physician or medical doctor should be sought before using any supplemental dietary product.
- Customers and potential customers should consult with a physician before using Cymbiotika products if he or she has a serious medical condition or uses prescription medications.
- Initiate your return within 30 days of delivery to be eligible for a refund, minus shipping/tariff/customs or other non-product costs.
- The return package must include a receipt or proof or purchase.
- Return packages not received within 30 days after initiating the return will not be eligible for a refund.
- If a refund is not possible with the payment method used at time of purchase, a gift card will be issued.
- Damaged or opened items are not eligible for a refund.
DAMAGED OR MISSING ITEMS?
Contact Customer Experience at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-983-8888.
WHAT'S NOT RETURNABLE?
- Items not purchased from cymbiotika.com.au
- Broken seals of boxes and opened products are not returnable.
- Orders without an order number or proof of purchase.
- Orders that are outside of the 30-day return policy period.
- Shower filters are a Final Sale and not returnable.
- For hygienic reasons, all clothing is a Final Sale.
- Gift Card Returns: No cancellations or refunds on the purchase of a gift card, final sale.